Reputation Marketing Services
Our Services can be tailored to your individual needs. They Include
This is aimed at increasing your reputation on the internet where we will
- help to repair your reputation if any negative comments have been left by a disgruntled customer
- ensure you have listings on 20 or more local directories plus Google My Business
- ensure that the best keywords and categories are used for your type of business
- optimize these listing with the maximum features allowed by each directory. eg. Google My Business allows 10 photos an 5 videos
- Spread 5 comments per month on various directories. (These must be genuine and collected by you from satisfied customers)
Continue reading Services
Why You Would Want a Responsive Website
First of all what is a Responsive Website?
A Responsive Website is one which has a built in code that detects the type of device that is trying to connect to it. So it doesn’t matter if you are connecting from a smartphone, a tablet or a computer the size of the page shown will adapt to the screen size of the device. Continue reading Responsive Websites
A Good Reputation Improves The Value of Your Business
Whenever a business is sold one of the main assets is the Goodwill of the business.
This figure can even be higher than the physical assets of the business.
Apple attributes 58% of its current market value to its solid reputation and many other fortune 500 companies feel the same
Goodwill is built up by providing excellent service and having a steadily increasing stream of customers or clients.
I have known entrepreneurs who have specialised in buying companies with poor reputation and hence very low goodwill and then turning them around by providing excellent service. Continue reading Goodwill..A Measure of Your Reputation
How you handle complaints is an important issue for your business
No matter how efficiently you run your business there will forever be times when you cannot please everybody.
Some business owners adopt the attitude that if the consumer is dis-satisfied they can go elsewhere. And with that attitude they usually do.
Don’t forget that the consumer is expressing their opinion of the service they have received. Continue reading Handling Clients Complaints