Reputation Marketing Services
Our Services can be tailored to your individual needs. They Include
This is aimed at increasing your reputation on the internet where we will
- help to repair your reputation if any negative comments have been left by a disgruntled customer
- ensure you have listings on 20 or more local directories plus Google My Business
- ensure that the best keywords and categories are used for your type of business
- optimize these listing with the maximum features allowed by each directory. eg. Google My Business allows 10 photos an 5 videos
- Spread 5 comments per month on various directories. (These must be genuine and collected by you from satisfied customers)
Continue reading Services
SEO Is Reducing in Importance
This is the latest information available
Google is constantly re-organising the way they display information to consumers who are looking for a solution to their problem.
A few years ago you could just get a website, any website, and it would rank on Google
Some time later you were told that you need SEO (or Search Engine Optimization) before you can expect to have your website
SEO you would have been told is a way to obtain backlinks to your website from other websites. This is done simply by you or your SEO expert adding a backlink on a page on another site. This process can be spammed and does not represent how your website is regarded by the general consumer. Continue reading SEO Is Losing Value
A Good Reputation Improves The Value of Your Business
Whenever a business is sold one of the main assets is the Goodwill of the business.
This figure can even be higher than the physical assets of the business.
Apple attributes 58% of its current market value to its solid reputation and many other fortune 500 companies feel the same
Goodwill is built up by providing excellent service and having a steadily increasing stream of customers or clients.
I have known entrepreneurs who have specialised in buying companies with poor reputation and hence very low goodwill and then turning them around by providing excellent service. Continue reading Goodwill..A Measure of Your Reputation
Where Your Potential
Customers/Clients Are Searching
The Internet is always there. Just access it through your Personal Computer or Smart Phone
Now the majority of the population is connected to the internet for a variety of reasons.
The internet is not restricted to any age
- school students often need the information it contains to complete assignments.
- seniors are using the internet to communicate with family which today is often well scattered. Emails can be written, photographs exchanged
- business is engaging massively in online marketing
Continue reading How Your Clients Find You
How you handle complaints is an important issue for your business
No matter how efficiently you run your business there will forever be times when you cannot please everybody.
Some business owners adopt the attitude that if the consumer is dis-satisfied they can go elsewhere. And with that attitude they usually do.
Don’t forget that the consumer is expressing their opinion of the service they have received. Continue reading Handling Clients Complaints